As President Donald Trump weighs his options on a possible military strike on Iran, a senior Gulf official told Fox News Saudi Arabia will not allow the U.S. to use its airspace or bases for such an attack. A high-ranking government figure from a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) state told…
The U.S. State Department late Friday announced it had approved two arms sales to Israel and Saudi Arabia worth…
With the future of Congress and President Donald Trump’s legislative agenda on the line in this midterm election, the…
Secretary of State Marco Rubio recently revoked Iranian senior officials and their family members’ privilege to travel to the…
U.S. appeals courts have overturned or stayed lower court rulings blocking President Donald Trump’s policy priorities at a rate…
House conservatives are expressing skepticism after Senate Democrats and the White House announced a deal had been reached to…
The Trump administration announced Thursday it was easing sanctions on the Venezuelan oil industry, as the U.S. aims to…
President Donald Trump on Thursday declared a national emergency via an executive order over Cuba, accusing the communist regime…
President Donald Trump warned the U.K. Thursday against strengthening ties with China, hours after Prime Minister Keir Starmer met…
